HOLY WHAT THE FUCK TYLER IS GIVING AWAY SOME SHIT!!!!?????
Yeah I FINALLY hit the 600 followers I mentioned (well it’s like 607 now Jesus I procrastinate) And I wanted to make sure I did this the like 1st or 2nd of September so I dont forget the cutoff date.
SO YEAH IN CELEBRATION OF SOMEHOW 600 PEOPLE FINDING ME WORTHY OF CLUTTERING THEIR DASH ITS GIVEAWAY TIME BITCHESSSS!!!!
So no doubt you wonder what you might win right? I wondered that too, but I found there’s 3 main things I blog most of: Anime, Gaming, and Sexual (The NSFW portion of that last one is my alt blog but fuckit i say it counts) So that lead me to the following prizes:
- A motherfucking 3 month subscription to Cosplay Deviants! Described as a sort of “Playboy for Nerds” these lovely ladies Dress in your favorite cosplays, then undress for your viewing pleasure! Hot damn right?
- Then we have a 3 month subscription to Cruncyroll!!! Now who loves anime? THATS RIGHT YOU (probably) DO!!!! This entitles you to ad free viewing as well as the ability to watch on any devices! Sweet Shota Sugoii thats rad!!!!
- Lastly, for the gamer in ya, there’s a 25 dollar Steam Gift card! Skullgirls just came out, theres some cool cheap stuff, general awesomness ya know!!!!! Spend it well and play to your hearts content~
Now we get to the boring “Rules” part ugh what a drag right? Ah well lets get it over with!
- First off, you do NOT have to be following me. This celebrates the followers I obtained through…..well i’m not sure but it’s not to gain new ones! Any of these random folks or someone I know personally could win so hell let ANYONE in I say! However check out the blog if ya want, it’s clumsily layout styled but it’s got some decent content!
- Only Reblogs count, liking this does ya no good (but hey ive seen weirder things get liked) and for the record, only 1 reblog per person. Sorry i’m just pretty dumb and wanna keep this simple. 1 reblog = 1 chance and any extra reblogs, while appreciated, net you nada.
- Uhhhh god lets see…..umm I think thats it. Anyone can win, only reblogs….oh! this lasts until Midnight EST on Oct. 2nd. So basically if you reblog right at 11:59 Oct. 1st, well you’re good! But 12:01 Oct. 2 nooot so much.
- Oh right speaking of time and winners, big thing here, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EITHER SUBMIT OR ASK OPEN!!!! That way I can contact you with claiming your prize! I even made all the prizes Virtual so I could hopefully give them out that day :) In addition, try not to change your URL over the month otherwise I wont be able to find you D:
OKAY! I’m pretty sure that’s it. Thanks once more to ALLLL the followers I have and to the future ones I havent met yet. Special thanks to the fine folks at Cosplay Deviants, Crunchyroll, and Steam because if none of these existed id’d have no prizes! :D
OKAY READY? SET? GO!!!!!!
1983. Also released in 1983: Melissa, by Mercyful Fate; Balls to the Wall by Accept; Pyromania by Def Leppard; Metal Health, by Quiet Riot. Absolutely freaking epic year.
Oh, 1983. You were such an epic year for Metal.
Took me a bit to get around to this, but I was fortunate enough to attend the memorial service in Prescott Valley for the #Yarnell 19 wildland FF who were killed. At noon, during the service, high-level ice clouds covered the sun, and it looked for all the world like someone was looking down on the memorial from above :) It was pretty darned special.
#RockMeIt Screw you. Your “new experience” is horrible, and your browser has been the only truly usable social browser so far. Someone else will probably come along and make a better one, but *this* one works, and works well. When you fail, and have to dump your employees (too bad for them, hitching their wagon to a lump of coal), it will be your own fault.
We promised to notify you when we retire the Rockmelt Browser. The date has been set for July 31st at 10am PT. After that point in time, you will no longer be able to log into the Rockmelt Browser. Please take a moment to migrate your App Edge into the new Rockmelt experience by clicking here
Phew! Big day for us. With all the news, we know you’ve got questions, especially if you are a Rockmelt desktop browser user. Luckily, we’ve got answers.
First, we still love you! All existing Rockmelt users are invited to try our new product–Rockmelt for Web. It’s a totally new way to…
Guys, if you “still love[ed]” us, you would recognize that the vast majority of the people who use your browser are vehemently opposed to this new setup. You’re making a fundamental mistake, and failing to placate those of us who still use the browser will see most of your userbase disappear completely. While I appreciate that you feel like you’ve made the best decision for your organization, I can promise you that it will be fatal.